DJI TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD
Note) Tax included.
The latest advance in FPV for drones.Please check the following DJI Tutorials.
Getting Started https://youtu.be/yVSfEl8fRI8
Advanced Tips and Tricks https://youtu.be/i_aEDx8un6A
Capture the world from above. DJI GO 4.0 has been optimized for all of DJI's latest products. These include the Mavic Pro, Phantom 4 Pro, and Inspire 2. It provides near real-time image transmission and camera settings adjustment, as well as editing and sharing of aerial imagery.
All-new Homepage and UI
Near Real-time HD Image Transmission
Camera Settings Adjustment
Updated playback interface
Updated Editor with improved UI
More templates and music tracks in Editor
Convenient video downloading, editing and sharing
Integrated live streaming
Near real-time flight data recording
Added compatibility and features for the Mavic Air:
- Added APAS (Advanced Pilot Assistance Systems).
- Added ActiveTrack with multiple subjects identification.
- Added new Boomerang and Asteroid QuickShots (with v01.00.0100 firmware).
- Upgraded Gesture mode to SmartCapture mode (with v01.00.0100 firmware).
- Enhanced Pano shooting with improved image stitching and effects (with v01.00.0100firmware).
- Supported the Mavic Air’s internal storage.
- Fixed bugs and updated certain features.
Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Canada, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyz, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Moldova, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Korea, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Uzbekistan, Viet Nam