BT-200 / BT-300
Note) Tax included.
Try out augmented reality smart glasses!
Advice3D for smart glasses - this application is a sample of the possibilities using augmented reality. When using animation combined with augmented reality, it is possible to introduce, teach and illustrate vividly. 3D graphics help to visualize complex issues at a glance.
1. Download "Advice3D for smart glasses".
2. Print the A4 marker picture or open it from your tablet screen at www.advice3d.fi/epson.pdf
3. Make sure there is good lighting and avoid reflections on the tablet screen.
4. Look at the marker picture through your smart glasses, the 3D model should now appear.
5. You can now look at the 3D model from all angles, near and far.
6. If the 3D model disappears, move back and view the marker picture again.
For optimum results, good quality paper and a well lit room is recommended.
Please contact us if your company needs help with 3D content production for Epson BT-200 smart glasses, tablets and smart phones. For more exiting developments see our website and video channel.
Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Korea, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States