BT-200 / BT-300
Note) Tax included.
TekkyuAR is a cubic 3D maze game in which you can roll and jump a Tekkyu (Japanese: "Iron Ball") to reach a goal according to real gravity and forces.
You can see a demo movie on YouTube:
Preparation to play:
1. Download a PDF file of a net of the cubic target from
2. Print out the cube net on paper stiff enough to hold its shape.
3. Make up the cubic target with scissors and glue.
4. Hold the cubic target in your hand and look at it through a back camera on your smartphone.
5. Now you can enjoy the game.
1. The 3D cubic mazes appear by superimposing on the cubic target with a transparency shading effect.
2. The proper direction of gravity on the cubic target is obtained by transforming the gravity vector measured by an accelerometer in your smartphone into the coordinates of the target.
3. The Tekkyu jump action outside the cubic target is realized by adding a force calculated from differences of the cube position and orientation between two successive frames.
This app uses the following sound materials.
Maou Damashii http://maoudamashii.jokersounds.com/
2015.3 Change URL of the target PDF file.
Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Canada, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyz, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Moldova, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Korea, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Uzbekistan, Viet Nam